Sunday, May 20, 2007

Things I learned this weekend....


1. It is very hard, nay, impossible to pry a determined "Pork Chop" (a reasonable facsimile is pictured to the left) off my green tea frappucino when she decides she wants whipping cream.
2. But you can brake suddenly....
(thump.) Yup. That works.
3. I rock.
4. I may have a shoe problem.
5. I spend way too much money on comic books.
6. I think I'm going to take motorcycle lessons. To help the environment.
7. I have a crush on Sullivan Ballou. It's a harmless crush, trust me. Essentially, he wrote a letter that out-romantificates any letter any other man could ever ever write. If you don't believe me, go here.
8. My brother rocks. Look what he bought me.
9. That's all for now, but there's one more day in the weekend. There may be more stuff pending.
10. In fact, I'm almost sure of it.
11. Oh, yeah, I also saw Shrek the Third. It's a renter. Cute, but a renter.

1 Comments:

At 5:24 AM , Blogger Steve said...

In regards to #4, you should remember that it's all a matter of perspective. Just look in your moms shoe closet and realize that it's not that bad.
Sounds like a great weekend. See ya in Vegas!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home