Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Bonjouuurrrrrr.... Yeh cheese eatin' surrender monkeys!


There is absolutely no purpose to the above title, other than its comedic value. Not much to report. I have no exciting or distressing medical news, and work's been... well, let's just say I've been sending out a lot of resumes lately. I had my first pole-dancing lesson last night... Apparently I'm a natural (Mom, stop crying). I do have a lot of sympathy/admiration for exotic dancers, because man, am I bruised! (Mom, I mean it. Stop crying.) The weather here has been quite crappy lately... I keep torturing myself by going to the weather network site and looking up Calgary's forecast... Then stroking the screen lovingly while screaming at Ben, "HA! It does suck here!" ( Mom, for god's sake. This does not mean I wasted 7 years at university. It's just something fun to do.) In other news, um... There ain't much there. I'll keep you posted, yes? (Mom, you can have my car. The keys are right here.)

5 Comments:

At 7:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:30 PM , Blogger Siochain said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 2:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Erin,
you posted on dave's blog and I followed the link. moi ha ha ha!
I'm like a superspy.

anyways. glad to hear that you're all bruised. it only gets worse from here. my back is sore (the good kind of sore) from trying to learn your 'booty popping' move.

whoo! so much fun to be had.

mary

 
At 9:58 PM , Blogger Jenn & Owen said...

booty popping move?

I think I just heard someone's brain explode.

 
At 11:16 PM , Blogger Suz said...

AWESOME!! You'll have to show me everything you've learned when I see you in a couple weeks.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home