Thursday, March 01, 2007

I feel like chicken tonight... Or any type of solid food!


I am currently on one of those clear fluid diets for the next two days, after which I get to be violated with something that spews barium out of it. I'm envisioning it like one of those paint guns you see spraying the sides of industrial buildings.
Suffice to say, I'm hoongry-like! Right now I'm craving KFC, which is really stupid, because if I could eat solid food, I wouldn't touch KFC with a ten-foot pole. Too... um... greasy? Too many sewer dwelling critters can be fried up to look like it? I don't know. Take your pick.
On the plus side, I am taking Thursday and Friday off of work. The people are lovely, but seriously, this is not the job I moved for. I'm so pissed off at management right now, not for lying to me per se, but for doing it so consistently and with such flair. Pretty much every aspect of the job has been a lie. So I'm looking for other work. Or going back to school. Ahh, academics, my old standby. You'd never lie to me, would you, genetics textbook? I... I love you too, book.
Oh crap, it's happened. I'm giddy from lack of food. And it's not cool, naughty books with highly improbable sex scenes that are talking to me, it's my textbooks. Figures.
Well, I'm going to go eat broth and juice (Yummers!) and watch Vin Diesel beat things up. Hugs to all, and J and O, for the sweet love of Odin and all his monkeys (Hey. I may not know much, but I knows my mythology.) stop with the hating. I will see you this weekend.

3 Comments:

At 7:27 AM , Blogger Cori Quite Contrary said...

I've done the barium thing; don't forget the jello!

 
At 8:27 PM , Blogger Jenn & Owen said...

Mmmmm, barium... It could be worse... I'm not sure how, but there myst be something...

Maybe a barium and a skin graft....

 
At 11:21 AM , Blogger Siochain said...

Yeah, but they put you under for skin grafts, I'm told.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home