Wednesday, January 03, 2007


First of all, it's been a long, loooong time since I blogged. So long, in fact, that my beautiful, talented, intelligent mother (whom I take after in every way) pointed out that I haven't updated. Which means it's been a long time. Period.
Lots and lots of changes. Okay, maybe not lots, but dang it! there are some changes that are pretty darn big.
First of all, New Year's Resolutions. Less swearing. Not stopping outright, because let's face it... Driving in Calgary or Edmonton/New Jersey (City motto: Welcome to Edmonton, the New Jersey of Alberta. Sorry about the smell. :D ) lends itself particularly well to swearing. Just, um, less of it would probably be good. And no more asking the aforementioned beautiful talented mother of mine to flip off the guy in the SUV who just cut me off. Unless I think he particularly deserves it.
Other resolutions are to go to bed earlier. This whole getting to bed at 4 thing is kinda crappy, particularly in light of my awesome soon-to-be mentioned changes.

Ahem.
I am moving to "the New Jersey of Alberta". I was offered and have accepted a sweet job there. I will be making phat stacks, mad stacks of cheddar. Boo yah. That is all for now, as I am going to lunch. Back soon.

1 Comments:

At 6:55 AM , Blogger Stina said...

Congratulations!!! That's wonderful news :). Not that you're leaving Calgary, but that you've got a new job since I know your old one was... well... less than ideal :). I'm glad things are working out for you. Good luck with the move! Are Edmonton's housing prices as insane as Calgary's?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home