Wednesday, June 21, 2006



Smokin' Morty is freaking me right out. He just sits there, all... baby like... and smokes! All freakin' day! Creepy little baby...
I think he may have to have an accident. Little ceramic smoking babies should probably not play on the edge of balconies in an apartment building... mwahahaha!!!
Anyhow, I'm sure all my devoted fans (One? Anybody? Hello? It's cold and there are wolves... Aarrrooooooo... Well, crap.) are just ecstatic that I am writing again...
I was in Ontario. And Quebec. I had a funeral to go to. It was odd. A lot of travel involved...
On the plus side, whilst in Toronto, I was taken to a lovely Asian fusion restaurant (Thanks to my lovely aunt!) called Ki. Super delicious fantastic food. Two big, fat, sated thumbs up.
On the negative side, I was again made aware of the fact that I have a big ol' cemetery plot just waiting for me in "the family graveyard". Oh. My. God. Nobody ever believes me when I tell them this, but my father bought me a plot in the cemetery that some of his side of the family is buried in. And thought it would be nice to show me. This can really, really, mess you up when you're twelve. I actually wrote my wishes to be cremated and scattered by the age of thirteen, because I was having anxiety dreams about being buried in this plot in the middle of freakin' nowhere, surrounded by my father's relatives (okay, and mine, but I've never met 99% of them! What if I have to spend all eternity talking to them, and they're boring? Or worse, like my grandmother (God rest her soul), and questioning why I wasn't buried in a nice skirt with stockings in between various derogatory remarks about people they despise for no apparent reason!!). Wow. So, anyway, I was going to take a picture of "my plot" for this entry, but my camera batteries died in the graveyard right after I took a picture of my grandparents' headstone. Isn't it ironic? Or creepy. Take your pick.

6 Comments:

At 10:12 PM , Blogger Steve said...

Of course your fans are happy to have you back! We've been waiting ever so long outside your apartment for you to return, and it's been rainy and miserable while you were gone. But we saw you return! Yes we did! But you didn't see us. You never notice us...

;-)

 
At 12:41 AM , Blogger K. Donovan said...

You know, after seeing the photos I was sort of hoping that something untoward might become of Morty, because he creeps me the hell out. But I didn't want to say anything while his mom was out of town and Steve & I were vestibule-babysitting him.

To be perfectly
consistent here I guess I
should close with haiku.

 
At 7:10 PM , Blogger Jenn & Owen said...

My Brother is a
great big wanker for Haiku
why did I start it?

 
At 12:12 AM , Blogger K. Donovan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info barcode scanner printer software cisv Weight loss package deals Painful cramping throughout leutal phase on clomid Vw factory radio parental internet password control Cellulite emulsion football tickets Convertible conversion company Rebel xt 8mp digital slr camera http://www.gmc-yukon-reviews.info/Hummer-in-limousine-nj.html Daryl ward baseball Topamax and pain Crosley dishwashers Comparing tadalafil control parental ps2 cybersitter directions dsl parental control

 
At 8:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh... No.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home