Saturday, June 03, 2006

When I read cenobyte's commentary on the pigeon picture, I was very angry, because it made me cry. I'm thinking to myself, "What the hell, cenobyte, there's not enough pain and sadness in the world that you have to share your story about an expiring pigeon? What did I do to you?" Then I spent the day with people I love very much... I came back to this, read her story, and cried again. I'm not angry anymore, (not that that matters to anybody). I am sorry that the pigeon died, but I think it was lucky to have someone to hold it close as it left.

2 Comments:

At 10:40 PM , Blogger Suz said...

If there was one thing that I can say is that just be happy that the story wasn't about a poop golem.

 
At 7:13 PM , Blogger cenobyte said...

I'm sorry my comment made you sad and made you cry and made you angry. I always thought of it as a bittersweet memory; that I got to hold a bird and not let it be alone when it died.

I don't, however, see what's wrong with poop golems.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home