Monday, June 05, 2006


Many, many thanks to my friends, who assure me that their parents are also inept in many aspects of technology. Also, thanks to Admiral Happy Pants, for going online to find me some truly luscious photos of Wolverine (Hugh Jackman). Actually, there's a really funny story to go along with this. I received an e-mail whilst working hard today (er... Working? At work? Physically at the location of work? Whatever...). It is from Admiral Happy Pants. He read my previous entry, and sympathized with my disappointment in the durability of Wolverine's pants in the wake of the Phoenix's wrath. Furthermore, he enclosed in said e-mail a link. A link which was promised to provide countless minutes of viewing pleasure of said luscious Jackman... pantless. Okay, he's still wearing shorts. And a towel. We takes what we can gets, matey. Like a sexually deprived pirate. A respectful sexually deprived pirate. A respectful sexually deprived pirate who does not make men feel in any way uncomfortable or harassed. Rrowwr.
Anyhow, so I call all the girls in the lab around the computer, promising them untold delights. With a grand flourish, I clicked on the link. To huge-chested, scantily clad women.
The girls stared at me, horrified. I stared, horrified. First thoughts... Holy crimson stretch marks, Batman! Damn, those are some huge breastesses!
Second thoughts... Admiral Happy Pants must die.
So I e-mailed Admiral Happy Pants back, explaining that he was a doof. I may have used other terms. I don't remember. (I'm lying... I remember exactly what I said, but I am not repeating it here). After numerous profuse and cringing apologies, we determined that when part of Hugh Jackman's name is cut off from the link, it becomes the Mammarily Gifted Beach Patrol. Problem solved... A particularly loverly photo of Wolverine is now gracing our screen background at work. I love happy endings....
On another topic, I'm thinking of setting up a charity for several members of the Mammarily Gifted Beach Patrol. Apparently, the poor things can't afford shirts, or really anything in the way of tops.

1 Comments:

At 10:24 PM , Blogger K. Donovan said...

I have some shirts I'm not using.

They're kind of small.

And wet.

This may not work out.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home