Thursday, May 18, 2006


The Weekend Approacheth!!!
No, I don't have a lisp. Forsooth and verily, it be the King's own English. I thinketh. Now I'm not so sureth.
My prediction for soul crushiness was not completely accurate... Captain Nut Huggers (as I will now refer to one of my co-drudges) believes he has finally figured out what was causing his experiment to... um... not work. As with all great minds, it seems to have been a fairly innocuous error, but one that pretty much guaranteed a lot of screaming, bargaining with various entities, and weeping quietly in a corner for the last couple of weeks. So here's to Captain Nut Huggers. I'm proud of you, me boy.
On another topic, spring has arrived here in Western Canada. Fantastic! We are experiencing significantly above average temperatures for this time of year. I don't like to brag (lies... all lies... I love it.), but I am going to have to take credit for this upward trend. You see, last week, I bought soup. Those who know me will not be surprised. I am "culinarily challenged"... It's not that I can't cook, it's just that a jar of peanut butter and a spoon provides a less stressful alternative. Open jar, insert spoon. Voila... Dinner. My point... Oh yeah. The logic is as follows: If a) I buy soup, then: b) the weather will become warmer. Because who really wants to eat soup when it's this hot? That's about all for now. Maybe next time I will talk about the sad, sad little squirrels that grace my neighbourhood. Take care, everyone!