Sunday, October 22, 2006


I have realized something of vital importance... I should never, ever drive around sunset. I'd say sunrise also, but those of you who know me, know that the likelihood of this is slim to none. Nothing happened, everything is fine, but my GOD! The sunset tonight was absolutely breath-takingly superb. I almost cried looking at it, it was so beautiful. This picture is kinda close, but picture also green, and blue, with purple stripey bits, and also a goldish yellow, and oh yeah... This is all framed by mountains. So beautiful. Only flaw was that I was going 140 (I mean, um, 110, 'cause that's the speed limit) at the time. And was getting a little bit swervy. Which was probably good, because it allowed me to fit in with the other idiots who apparently share the road with me. Anyway, that's all for now... Hope everyone has a not too hideous Monday. I get to split some cells and stuff. Yay, tissue culture! Boo yah!

4 Comments:

At 7:12 AM , Blogger Tom said...

Wow, that blood red sky is stunning! Great pic!

 
At 7:12 AM , Blogger Tom said...

Wow, that blood red sky is stunning! Great pic!

 
At 11:16 AM , Blogger Siochain said...

Oh, I wish I could take credit for it, but it's actually somebody else's work... I was trying to find a sunset picture close to what last night's looked like... I don't have the photography gift like you.

 
At 2:26 PM , Blogger Stina said...

It's a beautiful photo regardless of who took it. We live in an amazing country don't we?

I remember driving home once and I was on Hwy 2 and you could see the Northern Lights. It was incredible and I've never forgotten that night. Even though I'm sure it was a miracle I got home in one piece! TTYL

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home