Tuesday, August 29, 2006



Sometimes, you just need a picture of a cow. Thusly, I have provided said cow picture. Moo. Moo, I say! I think the cow picture is going to have to sustain me, like a kind of surrogate Cow Game patch... Because I shall not be driving to Saskatoon this weekend. 'Cause I'm lazy. I'd say it like I mean it, but... you know... Lazy. Like I said. In other news, the Pirating Party went spectacularly well, as was expected. And I got to clean up steadily through the whole evening, which for me, is like Christmas with strippers. "WHOOOOOOOT!!! Swiffers! Awww yeah! That's right, you spill those drinks! Here comes the OxyClean! Awww baby!!!" (I don't really see this as a problem, despite what others may think).

Ahem. In other news, I tried my first, and probably last, Brazilian wax. The only reason I was able to finish, in my opinion, was that I repeatedly passed out from the pain, hit my head on the bathtub, laid unconcious for a few minutes, and then woke with no recollection of how I got there. And then it would be like, "Oh look! Brazilian wax! That looks like a good idea... Doo de doo de doo.... Hmm. It's kinda warm.... Kinda... soothing... Okay... now pull it off in one smooth, pain-free motion... HOLY MOTHER OF CHRIST!!!! AAAAAUUGHHHHH!!!!" [sounds of crashing as head hits the tub]

Repeat as needed.

1 Comments:

At 9:10 PM , Blogger Stina said...

Yeowch!!! That does NOT sound like fun. What on earth possessed you to try that?

Get a set of trimmers- not quite the same thing as a brazillian, but it does the job effectively enough :). Trust me... after countless OB appointments and giving birth, I understand the importance of being... hmmm... tidy. Tee Hee.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home