Thursday, September 28, 2006

LAZY ASS STUMBLE FOR THE CURE
..... is probably what they should call it, in my case. When I signed up for this, heck, before I finally took the time to see where I'm supposed to show up, I had no idea. None. Apparently, there's an 8:00 am. And I'm supposed to be in a parking lot, "stretching" and "warming up", at this alleged "time". For a 5 K "run". Ppftt. (This is me sighing with disgust, by the way). The best they'll get out of me at that time on a Sunday morning is a brisk walk, desperately clutching at my venti dark roast.
Damn, I'm a sucker for a good cause.

3 Comments:

At 7:44 AM , Blogger Steve said...

Don't worry. I'll be there at the finish line to cheer you on (after I've slept in, of course).

Have a great run!

 
At 7:15 PM , Blogger K. Donovan said...

So, how'd it go?

 
At 7:37 PM , Blogger Jenn & Owen said...

Hey there, how would K Donovan, you and your vertically-abled brother like to come to a party in Edmonton?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home