Saturday, August 19, 2006


I'm feeling very close to this poster right now... So close, in fact, I may just have a beer! Too bad we only have rum. Hee. On the topic of rum, me scurilous dogs, I will in fact be calling as many people as numbers I have regarding a certain dapper tall young gentleman's upcoming day of natality, or his b-day, if you will. We going to party like it's his birthday, 'cause, well, it is. Anyhow, I actually haven't started calling yet, but the plans is as follows, in case I haven't got a hold of you land lubbers. Ahem. We be pirates, yo! We be dressing up like pirates, fo' shizzle. And we be floating down the river on rented rubber rafts, or "mighty sailing vessels", as I prefer to refer to them. Um.. I mean, rented rubbizle raftizzles.. Yeah... Okay, that may need some work. In the interests of clarity, I'm going to just speak plainly from here on in. Plainlyish... There will be two "mighty sailing vessels", the Flying Butchman, and the Black Earl. (No Pirates of the Caribbean rip offs here, no sirree). We will spend much of our time on the river trying to board the other vessels (not really) with our mighty cannons (Supersoakers... If you got 'em, bring 'em!) Super cool pirate duds (flotation vests) will be provided. There will then be a rendezvous back at Tortugizzle for grog and victuals. Yummers... If you wants to bring either of the aforementioned items, feel free. And if you wants to chip in for repairs to The Flying Butchman or the Black Earl, it will run about $10 /person. If ye wants to.... However, be warned. Those that don't chip in, run the very real risk of mutiny and subsequent keel-hauling. Maybe. I'll see how I feel about it. So, hopefully I'll talk to you all, but in the meantime, if there be questions, post, and they shall be answered! Or call... I'll be home and stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home