Friday, September 22, 2006


Hey, all. I haven't been feeling very bloggy this week. It was an incredibly bad week, and I just want to say to everybody, hug the people you love, and be glad to know and be with them. I went to a funeral this week, for one of the most loving, gentle, and kind little boys that I ever had the honour of knowing. He was technically grown up, but in my heart and my memories, he will always be the little boy who was too small for his sweater, whose skinny little arms hugged my neck when I gave him piggy backs, and who snuggled in when I got to read bedtime stories. I am so proud to have had the honour and privilege of knowing Matthew, and the world is worse off for having lost him.
Anyway, all I want to say is that I hope my friends and family (you know who you are) know how much I love them, and am glad and feel lucky that you are all a part of my life. Thank you.

3 Comments:

At 6:53 PM , Blogger Stina said...

I'm sorry, it's never easy losing someone you love. My thoughts are with you and your friend's family during this difficult time. Take care okay? TTYL

 
At 10:49 PM , Blogger Tom said...

I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. My sympathies and prayers are with you, his family and his friends.

 
At 5:38 PM , Blogger Suz said...

I love you

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home