Tuesday, October 24, 2006


I have about a billion things I have to get done... I have a presentation for Pathology research day on Friday, my med school essay to finish, jobs to apply for, things to clean...
So I'm scouting people's blogs and eating Reese's Pieces. I have a theory that ambrosia may in fact have Reese's Pieces listed as a key ingredient, because DAMN they're good! So as a request, I need people to update their blogs more frequently. Like twice a day or more should tide me over until next week. I can't handle the concept of being productive, otherwise.
My mum's friend's little dog, Mr. B., is going in for corrective surgery tomorrow (luxating patellar syndrome). We had a good cuddle today... He's very sweet, but damn. There is so not anything substantial behind those eyes... I swear I saw the sunlight shining out his eyes when I lifted up his floppy doggy ears. But he's always incredibly happy. Maybe that's the secret.
Damn. I'm almost through my pack of Reese's and I haven't done any work on my presentation yet. Mmm.... Peanut butter candy.... Oh yeah, and caffeine. Massive quantities of caffeine. My sleep schedule is totally shot to shit... I come home, have a nap, and get to bed around 4. Good times! I'm going to see how long it takes before the voices start telling me to do bad things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home