Wednesday, July 26, 2006


I went home sick today... Some peoples suggest that I have heat stroke. I have a different theory. See, I ate at the hospital cafeteria yesterday, but I neglected to use the rinseless alcohol foaming cleanser on the way from the cash register to the table. And I had fries, so I ate with my fingers. Obviously, this is the equivalent of going up to the sickest person in the room and licking them all over. Which, really, would have been a lot more fun than eating hospital cafeteria fries. 'Specially since there have been some devastatingly attractive sick people in the hospital lately. Rrowwr.
Anyway, mon frere was particularly sweet, when he got home. He took one look at me, lying on the couch, looking all oogy and gross, and offered to get me my "cuddle peas". All together now... Bwaaahhhhhhhhhhh........

5 Comments:

At 11:30 PM , Blogger K. Donovan said...

Cuddle your peas, feel better. I wish I had some peas to cuddle right about now.

I have good news, by the way. See Blogthos for details.

 
At 7:41 PM , Blogger Jenn & Owen said...

I am not, for one, surprised at the offer of cuddle peas, since your brother is possibly the best person in the whole world who isn't my wife.

 
At 1:16 PM , Blogger Stina said...

I'm sorry you're feeling crappy- I hope you're feeling better today. It sucks being sick... feel better soon okay? TTYL

 
At 8:23 PM , Blogger Bne said...

Hmmm, it would seem we favour the same blog format. Sadly I noticed you've had yours for far longer than I've had mine which makes me the imitator.

Sorry to hear you are sick. Are you drinking enough water? *grin*

Maybe it isn't that you ate sick people ick, but rather that you ate at all and thus confused your system...

 
At 5:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read history 1982 cadillac seville dishwasher neil norton pontiac Where can i buy proactiv in the uk action games ultracet online The new phone the sliver awning

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home