Thursday, May 29, 2008

Rhino attacks, and newly discovered tribes....



This... and this... are amazing. I go absolutely giddy whenever I learn about the discovery of a new species, or a sunken treasure, or a hidden tribe. I remember a few years back, there was a story about a secret workshop of Leonardo da Vinci. I still visibly drool when I read about it. It's so fantastic that there are still so many things in this world that are still a secret.

In other news: 1) I have too much stuff. 2) Packing is not as fun and easy as Martha Stewart portrays. 3) I had a lovely time visiting with awesome friends yesterday (Thanks for breakfast AND dinner, Mr. Kovbasa!) 4) I may have "big exciting news" but I don't want to jinx anything yet. 5) I have pretty much given up on the idea that I will be able to pack everything before I leave. I'm just going to have to come back to Calgary to visit a lot! (Mwa ha ha. And you thought you'd seen the last of me.) 6) Way, way too much stuff. Does anybody want a breadmaker? Barely used...

2 Comments:

At 10:01 PM , Blogger Tom said...

Very cool. But it looks like those natives are pretty hostile to outsiders. From looking at the picture, are they shooting arrows up at the airplane?

 
At 9:55 PM , Blogger Siochain said...

Err...
Yes. Yes they are.
Isn't that cool?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home