Friday, April 25, 2008

On The Road Again... (for the first time)

I have an apartment in another city. I have two job interviews. I have 3 people offering really fantastic connections for other work opportunities. I am flying out next week to interview. If only I could pack my family and friends and assorted pets into my suitcase and carry-on, I'd be set for my new life. I'm a bit nervous.

"The Road goes ever on and on down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, and I must follow, if I can, pursuing it with eager feet, until it joins some larger way where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say.” ~ J.R.R. Tolkien

1 Comments:

At 7:42 AM , Blogger Steve said...

It's perfectly normal to be nervous (if not downright terrified) when doing something like this, and if you're anything like me (hopefully you're not) you'll spend a lot of time agonizing over whether this is the right thing. Whatever the case, you've got a lot of friends all over that will miss you. Fortunately, they're only a short hop away.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home