Thursday, March 27, 2008

Had my teeth fixed....

Now I'm even hotter than before. If that's possible. Which I don't think it is.
That would be a terrible country-western song.
I got steam-rolled by several things lately. No..... I'm not gonna talk about them. Except for one thing, which is really starting to irk me. Where is the justice in me, Ms. "Purell", Ms. Washes Her Hands After Touching the Railings or even just an Outside Door getting the flu AGAIN!?!
Come on! Fortunately, this was not the vomity flu. This was simply... er... mucus-y and fever-y and stuff. I know. Hot. Try to resist my charms!
The plans to relocate to more humid climes (Vancouver) are proceeding nicely. I have sent out several job applications. I have not heard back from any of them. I tell myself, "It's them. It's not you... You're fabulous. They suck. You probably didn't want to work for them anyway." I also tell myself, "There are 5 bakeries on the street you will be living on. Isn't it time you gave up pandering to the patriarchal oppressive dictatorship that insists you be a certain size... and weight... They have cookies...And oh my God, are those cinnamon buns?"
I see now that I will have to become fat and sassy in order to maintain my feminist ideals. I'm cool with it. I really hated jogging anyway.

4 Comments:

At 6:15 AM , Blogger Steve said...

Have you considered that the reason that you get sick so often is that, despite the fact that you are notoriously clean (or possibly because of that - maybe you need to build up your immune system by wallowing in filth for a while :-) you work in a hospital with lots of plaguey, plaguey people? Honestly, I think that the only place in the western world that comes close to matching the disease exposure of a hospital would be an airport.

I must admit, your new residence sounds better and better - and definitely better than Edmonton. I still think that you should move to Arkansas, though. We'll have truffles. And you can have truffle hounds. I'm just throwin' it out there for ya.

 
At 8:26 PM , Blogger Siochain said...

ZOMG Truffle hounds?!?
Pondering... pondering...
Still pondering...
Will I have to make my hair really big and talk as though I am ignorant of basic grammatic principles? Er.. y'all?

 
At 8:56 PM , Blogger cenobyte said...

Something wrong with fat and sassy?

 
At 8:46 PM , Blogger Siochain said...

Perhaps you misinterpret my statement.
Fat and sassy is a desirable state, one I am desirous of. Plus, cookies!
'Nuff said.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home