Saturday, April 19, 2008

I did it all for the cookie.

I donated blood for the first time today! Did you know....
I got a sticker?
And a pin?
And juice?
And cookies?
Try to curb your jealousy. I did, however make out like a bandit today. And all they received in return was my blood, which I don't really think I was making the best use of anyway. It was probably quite bored, making the same rounds, day in and day out. Now it has a chance to travel. See the world. Live a little. I'm happy for it.
The only part that gave me any pause was when the enormous needle came out. It was quite daunting. The last time I saw a needle that gauge was when I was taking a blood sample from a cow during one of my veterinary classes. Anyway, it was over quite quickly, and as I mentioned, I received a cookie that was quite delicious. I believe I will be a return customer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home