Monday, February 11, 2008

For the record...


...I am still bad, like Leroy Brown. But my brother (who is wonderful) showed me this site, and I strongly encourage you to peruse its vasty intrigues. And maybe, if you would like, you can go to the letter section, and print off a letter, and send it to that devastatingly handsome leader of our nation... The one, the only, Mr. Stephen "Good God, I'm sexy" Harper. Our prime minister, and babe magnate. Making a little lipstick kiss on the letter is optional, but I find it adds that personal touch.

2 Comments:

At 9:29 PM , Blogger cenobyte said...

Oh thanks. Now I have a mental image of Stephen Harper wearing nothing but sticky rice, dancing on the Parliamentary table and singing "Do Ya Think I'm Sexy".

 
At 7:58 PM , Blogger Siochain said...

Finally! Somebody to share my national vision with!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home