Thursday, December 06, 2007

Baaaaarrffffff...

Barf...
Is pretty much all I did for the last three days. I had some wicked, brutal, amazing technicolour food poisoning from Tuesday morning until today. My lovely wonderful mother took care of me, debated whether we should go to emergency after day two of not being able to keep water down, tucked me in, gave me ice cubes, and was generally an absolute blessing. Thanks so much, Mom, if you're reading this. Also, I'm really sorry about your bathroom. And the bath mat. And the bedspread. And the sheets. And the bed. And the area leading to the bed. And your dog.
(For the record, she did describe me as "The Exorcist" to my aunt on the phone).
And I thought this was the worst thing that could happen this week.

2 Comments:

At 9:14 PM , Blogger neuba said...

You poor thing. Get lots of rest.

Hope you are well besides the baarrrrffffing. I guess I won't be seeing you next weekend. *sniff*

So, have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Hopefully I can make it down some weekend in January.

 
At 1:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi E,

Check your e-mail. I am trying to invite you and your bro to my place for a party on Boxing Day.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home