Thursday, November 02, 2006


Yar... me hearties... It be a good day so far. I've already received two free coffees, and it's not even 11 yet. I kind of have the coffee sweats, though. But I'm a trooper. I'll soldier through it. WHY IS THE SCREEN SHAKING!?! In other news, work is... well.. um... I don't wanna talk about it. Turns out trying to cure cancer sometimes requires you to work on weekends. And miss weddings. And turn into a grumpy, coffee-swilling, trash-talking biatch. Other than that, things progress nicely. Mom threw her back out picking up fat little dog number two, or as I affectionately refer to him, "Butter Chubs". She's doing fine, though, I spent Tuesday with her, lecturing her every time she tried to do something, and then when she'd curl up in pain and whimper, I'd be all like, "I told you so... Now sit down or I hit you, biatch. Do you want it in the back, or one of your robotic hips?" And she's all like, " You can't call me that, I'm your mum." And I'm all like in her face and stuff like, "No, right now you just be an idiot! Now sit on the bed, and let me fluff your pillow, yo! Herbal tea or Earl Grey?" Yeah... We're ghetto. British ghetto. Mmmmm....

1 Comments:

At 4:17 PM , Blogger Suz said...

Noooooooooooooooo...

I was very much looking forward to seeing you this weekend.

Love and squishes...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home