Friday, September 07, 2007

Shut up. I'm pretty.


Never ever EVER thought I would say this at work.

Guess I was wrong. That's what happens when you stare pointedly at the photocopier for 5 minutes, wondering why your printing hasn't shown up yet. "But I hit print! I don't understand it!"

"Um..."

"I mean, come on! Is everything broken and stupid around here?"

"Um..."

"For the love of... Oh, wait. Wait. Is this... Is this the photocopier?"

"Um... yeah. So, you have a master's degree, right?"


"..."



Good times. Happy it's Friday.

Also, speaking of chocolate, went grocery shopping. They had no Skor bites. I was sad, because I had a whole "perfect sundae" virtual exploded view diagram in my head, of which Skor bites were an integral part. My blood sugar may have been a bit low, I may have been a weee lllleeeeettlee bit cranky, because unfortunately, the following exchange then occurred.

"They have Maltesers."

"Well, why don't you just vomit right into my mouth?"


6 Comments:

At 9:36 PM , Blogger Jenn & Owen said...

Awwww, what's wrong with Malteasers?

 
At 2:20 AM , Blogger K. Donovan said...

Actually, that's pretty much what I think of when somebody proposes Maltesers. Especially considering their sappy, sappy TV ad with the guy and the straw and the cuddling and ARGH

 
At 8:01 AM , Blogger Jenn & Owen said...

Methinks someone is a little bitter.

 
At 1:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find they're just like chewing caramel flavoured gum... blech.

but skor bites....
mmmmmmmmmmm

 
At 2:36 PM , Blogger Steve said...

Cookies and clods.

/drools

 
At 9:18 PM , Blogger K. Donovan said...

Actual Milk Duds on the other hand are super-tasty.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home